These Optix 55 blue-tinted computer reading glasses minimize the eye strain caused by harmful blue rays emitted from digital screens. They are designed for alleviating visual fatigue and discomfort from web surfing, gaming & work under fluorescent light.
Choosing the Right Prescription Strength
Your computer reading magnification power is different from what you choose when selecting reading glasses, as one typically sees the screen from further than one would read.
For desktop use (Approximately 19 inches away) select a magnification about 1/2 your normal reading power.
For a smartphone, tablet or book, about 12-18 inches distance from eyes, select your normal reading power.
- Lightweight Plastic Frame Material for a Comfortable Fit
- Plastic Lenses With Blue Tint
- Includes Bonus Optix 55 Branded Glasses Case & Micro Fiber cleaning Cloth
- Size: 51-17-140
- Magnification Strength Choice: None, +1.00, +1.50, +2.00, +2.50, +3.00, +3.50, +4.00
This pair of computer glasses can help avoid eye strain, headaches & blurry vision, improving your overall productivity at work or home while using a computer. Blurry vision, headaches, eye strain & eye fatigue can be forgotten with computer glasses. Block the harmful blue light, today!
The anti-reflective coating on computer glasses do much to help reduce the glare bouncing off your screens & light from electronic devices. Single vision computer glasses reduce the risk of blurred vision, strain, & even negative posture straining. Single vision lenses are for any age computer user. Optix 55 computer glasses are essential premium protection for anyone using electronic devices daily.
- Metal frame
- Anti-reflective lens
- Lens width: 51 millimeters
- COMPUTER READERS: These "anti-blue light" fight glare, and the tinted lenses improve the screen/light contrast, helping prevent fatigue and the strain computer use often causes.
- PROTECT YOUR EYES: The blue light emitted by computer monitors & electronics like televisions, smartphones and tablets can lead to sore, dry eyes, and even to macular degeneration.
- FASHIONABLE FRAMES: Give yourself a stylish, elegant look with a choice of crystal matt blue, gray, black, and light & dark brown frames, each with silver metal trim on the temples.
- RELIEVE DISCOMFORT: Are your eyes tired or watery when you're sitting at your desk at work or the office? Stay focused with prescription lenses with a choice of magnification levels.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Made with high quality, durable rubber frames & tinted plastic lenses. Enjoy a complimentary branded eyeglasses holder and a microfiber cleaning cloth.